The 200 Club is an excellent fundraising programme for the club and we hope you will be able to join this exclusive venture. Over the years the club has enabled us to invest in many additional training facilities that we would not otherwise be able to afford such as the nets, bowling machines, etc.
In recognition of the record membership of the 200 Club we have increased the prize pool starting from January 2015.
Please make the effort to persuade parents, family, friends, neighbours, and other supporters to sign up.
Members of the 200 Club that are not also playing members are classified as Associate Members;
- Access to the pavilion at all times including Essex County Cricket Week
- Receive a club fixture list and / or membership card
- Participate in the 200 Club monthly prize draw
Each month there will be a draw for the following prizes;
- 1st Prize - 1 x £100
- 2nd Prize - 3 x £50
- Bonus draw in March, June, September, December - £200
Where possible this will be done at a club social event or meeting.
- You can buy as many numbers in the draw as you wish; each number costs £5 a month
- The membership fee will be payable by Direct Debit to be taken on the 1st of each month
Joining the 200 Club
Prospective members should review the Rules of the 200 Club.
We are using a Direct Debit service called GoCardless (part of Royal Bank of Scotland) as this offers a very efficient method for tracking payments. Please select your membership level from the list below and you will be forwarded to the GoCardless website to complete the Direct Debit sign up process;
- Quick Single Membership - 1 number - £5 a month
- Dual Number Membership - 2 numbers - £10 a month
- Triple Chance Membership - 3 numbers - £15 a month
- Boundary Membership - 4 numbers - £20 a month
After completing the Direct Debit process you will receive a confirmation from GoCardless and we will let you know your draw numbers.